October 16, 2015
5 Easy To Grow Plants for Office Gardening
There are lots of benefits you get in growing plants inside an office especially in health. Aside from that, it also adds décor to make your office more attractive. But every plant has its own differences, so make sure you choose the right plant to grow. Here are the following office plants you can choose from whenever you decide to have office gardening.
- Pothos – a plant that has heart shaped design and easy to take care of. This would definitely match to your table, shelf or even to your desk. It can adapt to any office condition, which makes it easier for beginners to keep it alive.
- Philodendrons – when it comes to small areas, this plant would surely fit it. The design of this plant would add height to your office. It can be hanged through baskets or you can just sit it in your filed cabinet. The best thing about ‘Philodendrons’ plant is that it easily grows and looks attractive in every way.
- Spider plant – if you are looking for a plant to grow easily inside an office, ‘spider plant’ is a good choice. The best thing to do with this plant is to hang it up high and it will surely be admirable to everyone. It is called a spider plant because of its spider like design leaf that hangs in the air. It is also called an airplane plant.
- Cactus plants – are excellent indoor plant for offices. You have wide variety of choices when it comes to designs but you have to make sure that you put it on a safe location where no one would get stuck or hurt. It doesn’t need a lot of maintenance because they grow easily in any office conditions but would definitely give the spark you need inside your office.
- Rubber plants – if your concern is to have an air pollution free office then this plant would definitely match your needs. It is well known and excellent in reducing office air pollution. But it requires a lot more effort in taking care of it than the plants mentioned above but with its health benefits, it would be worthwhile to grow it. There are procedures and tips that would help you grow rubber plants so you don’t have to worry if you choose to have it inside your office.
You have plenty of options when it comes to choosing an indoor plants for your office but you have to know how to take care of it. There are plants that are easy to grow and others need a little more effort. This list is best for those who love to have office plants yet don’t have enough knowledge in growing them. You can choose plants either by the benefits they can offer or by the additional attraction it can add to your office. The choice is up to you but make sure you get to know the plant first, talk to the experts at deedman.co.uk.